Hi! If you are looking for a home gym that can maximize your workouts and are considering the Bowflex Treadclimber, then you have come to the right page. Find out how this machine works, what its advantages and disadvantages are, and what actual users are saying about it before you make a purchase decision.
What Is It?
Combining the benefits of a treadmill, a stepper, and an elliptical, the Bowflex treadclimber is a fitness machine that supposedly lets you scorch more calories than a stair climber, elliptical, and a treadmill at the same speed. Manufacturer claims that you can lose weight, burn fat, and build endurance in as little as 6 weeks.
This hybrid home gym equipment is a product of Nautilus Inc. which is renowned for manufacturing quality home fitness machines. The most recent and popular models to date are the TC5, TC10 and the TC20.
How Does It Work?
The machine uses a dual treadle system that moves in an upward and downward motion as you stride on it. The up and down climbing motion is not automatic but dictated by your own stride and pace. By employing the walking motion of a treadmill, the calorie burn of a stepper, and the low impact movement of an elliptical, you apparently engage more muscles than using those other fitness machines.
All you have to do is walk and if you want to challenge your workout, you can modify your speed or adjust the resistance level.
Who Can Use It?
Because it is designed to be low impact, virtually everyone can use it. All models have been tested to ensure safe operation for users up to 300 pounds. However, each individual is unique and the best way to determine which machine is most suitable for you is to consult your doctor prior to trying any exercise program or equipment.
- Less stress. Because it uses the low impact motions of an elliptical, there is less stress on your joints. You are less likely to get injured than going for a jog outdoors.
- Great cardio training. It helps improve your cardiovascular endurance and reduces your risk of heart diseases. You also get all other benefits of cardio training including but not limited to toned and strengthened muscles, increased energy level, improved bone density, increased metabolism, and reduced back pain.
- Easy to use. For a state of the art equipment, the Treadclimber is very simple and easy to operate.
- Compact. It fits in most rooms and is equipped with transport wheels.
- Not designed for running. You may need to adjust if you are more accustomed to running on a treadmill. It is however designed to give you an effective workout while simply walking.
- Size. While it is compact and has transport wheels, it does not fold up and requires some space.
- Price. The product is probably one of the most expensive fitness equipment in the market but that is to be expected considering its technology and the benefits it provides. If you purchase from its official website though, you can take advantage of special offers and/or easy financing program.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Deal)
You May Also Like:
Pages: 1 2